All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
The warranty period on Magnier Watches is 12 months. During this period, Magnier Watches will, if the defect is covered by warranty:
- Pay costs for repair (by Magnier Watches or appointed repair center), or
- exchange the product by a similar product, or, in case this is not reasonably possible,
- reimburse the purchase amount.
This warranty is not valid if the damage is caused by:
- wrong usage
- damage from outside
Watch straps and the glass watch face are excluded from warranty. Warranty is no longer valid if others than Magnier Watches or third parties appointed by the manufacturer have (attempted to) repair the product.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment. If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment. If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item. You will be responsible for the return shipment costs. Please use the original packaging if possible and use a shipment service with tracking information and signature upon receipt to avoid any issues.
There is just one important rule: do try on the product, but do not wear it because of hygenic reasons. We can only accept products that are not damaged nor obviously worn.
If you want to return your product, please contact us after receiving the product(s) within 14 days after reception via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that we can’t issue a refund if :
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Magnier Watches (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Magnier Watches
*You can submit refund requests within 14 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message to email@example.com.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.